TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Promoter is Bralson Pty Ltd. (ABN 15 050 094 650) of Unit 35, Slough Business Park, Holker Street, Silverwater NSW 2128 (“Promoter”)
- This Competition commences at 8:00am AEST on 1st July 2020 and closes 5:00pm AEST 31st August 2020.
- The sections on How to Enter, Draw and Winner Notification, Prizes and Miscellaneous Provisions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- This Competition is only open to Australian HSY customers:
- who purchase Mobil products.
- operate an Independent Workshop business aged 18 years or older;
- have not been discovered to have breached these Terms and Conditions
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating distributors, resellers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Entry into this Competition is deemed to be acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter’s decision not to enforce a specific restriction does not constitute a waiver of that restriction or of these Terms and Conditions generally.
- Each entrant acknowledges that the Promoter can rely on these Terms and Conditions even if the Promoter only learns of an entrant’s ineligibility to enter after the Promoter has awarded a Prize to the ineligible entrant. Return of a Prize or payment of its equivalent value to the Promoter can be required by the Promoter if this occurs.
HOW TO ENTER
- During the promotional period a business must:
- Purchase 20 litres of Mobil product from HSY (“Qualifying Purchase”) and receive 1 entry into the draw.
- Receive one (1) additional entry for each subsequent 20 litres of Mobil products purchased.
- Car Mechanica members each receive a bonus 50% of accrued entries.
- Entry is automatic and generated from Bralson accounting system.
- During the promotional period a business must:
DRAW AND WINNER NOTIFICATION
- Prizes drawn for this promotion will be 12 noon AEST 8th September 2020 at Flow Marketing 121/87 Turner St Port Melbourne VIC 3207.
- The first (1) valid entry drawn from all entries received during the promotional period win a major prize. The next five (5) valid entries drawn from all entries received during the promotional period will win the first minor prize. The next four (4) valid entries drawn from all entries received during the promotional period will win the second minor prize.
- All winners will be notified by a phone call and email within 2 business days and the winner’s name will appear on the website: com.au/tradesimpromo from the 10th September 2020 for a period of 28 days.
- Any prize that remains unclaimed by 5pm AEDST 9h December 2020 will be forfeited by that winner and a new prize will be drawn 12 noon on the AEDST 10th December 2020 at Flow Marketing, 121/87 Turner St Port Melbourne VIC 3207 subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.
- A winner of an unclaimed prized draw if any will be notified by a phone call and email within 2 business days and their name will appear on the website: com.au/tradesimpromo from the 10th December 2020 for a period of 28 days.
- Major Prize: One (1) Pagnian Ready to Race Stage 2 Racing Simulator valued $15,000AUD Incl. GST and 1 (one) Red Bull F1 polo shirt for each team member valued up to $1,000AUD Incl. GST. Total Major Prize valued up to $16,000AUD Incl. GST.
- First Minor Prize. Five (5) Red Bull F1 jacket and polo shirt for each team member each team member valued up to $280AUD Incl. GST. Total First Minor Prize valued up to $1,400AUD Incl. GST.
- Second Minor Prize. Four (4) Red Bull F1 polo shirt for each team member each team member valued up to $112.5AUD Incl. GST. Total Second Minor Prize valued up to $450AUD Incl. GST.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, epidemic/pandemic, event cancellation from organizers or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or suspend or modify a prize, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
- Prizes will be awarded to the authorised representative of the respective winning business. Prizes or parts of the prize are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- If for any reason any elements of the specified prizes are unavailable, subject to legislative approval the Promoter reserves the right to replace it with a prize of the same or higher value and of similar specification.
- Prize values are based upon the recommended retail prices at the time of printing (inclusive of GST). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between the date of printing and the ultimate prize wins date.
- The Promoter makes no warranties, representations or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or in law, in relation to this Competition or the merchantability, quality or fitness for a particular purpose regarding any prize or any component of any prize.
- Total Prize pool for this promotion in Australia is AUD $24,800 Incl. GST.
- Authorised representatives of Eligible Businesses consent to the Promoter using the business’ name, likeness and/or image in the event they are the winning business (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period, without remuneration, for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any Eligible Businesses and/or its authorised representative; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia and in New Zealand (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any tax liability incurred by a winning business or Eligible Business (or its authorised representative); or (e)use of a prize.
- As a condition of accepting the prize, the authorised representative of the winning business must sign any legal documentation required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- Consent to use and disclosure of personal information: Each entrant acknowledges and consents to the disclosure of their personal information by the Promoter to its contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and agents for the purpose of conducting this Promotion and to State and Territory gaming authorities as required, and the winner’s name may be published as required under the relevant legislation. Entry is conditional on providing this personal information. Entrants should direct any request to opt out of the use and/or disclosure of their personal information to the Promoter.
- The laws of Australia apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Eligible Businesses submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- For a copy of the full terms and conditions visit: com.au/tradesimpromo
- Authorised in Australia under permit number: NSW: LTPS/20/43941; ACT: TP 20/00760; SA: T20654