- Your car – your choice.
- Just like taking your beer-of-choice to a mate’s BBQ, or favourite wine to a restaurant – you can also take your preferred Mobil™ oil to your mechanic or service centre.
- Get the absolute performance and outstanding protection of Mobil™ – even if you’re not doing your own oil change.
DID YOU KNOW YOU CAN BYO?
Hand it over to your preferred mechanic at your next service
*Note: If your specific make or model is not listed, please call our Toll Free: 1800 350 622
WHY SHOULD I BRING MY OWN OIL?
- Supply and save. By law, your mechanic or service centre cannot charge you for oil if you’ve supplied your own.
- Fill with a superior oil for less than the marked-up cost of an ordinary ‘service’ oil – that’s a WIN-WIN!
- Complete Peace-of-Mind knowing exactly what oil is going into your engine – it’s getting the ‘The Good Oil’.
- WHY MOBIL™?
- Today’s advanced engines require an equally advanced oil – like Mobil™!
- The manufacturer’s specification is the minimum. Mobil’s world-class oils meet, or exceed those specifications.
- Being a premium oil, Mobil™ ensures your engine operates at the optimal balance of power, fuel economy and emissions.
HOW IT WORKS
Figure out the correct spec oil and fill-capacity by asking a Supercheap Auto staff member. Or, type your vehicle details into the Mobil oil guide (QR code below)
At your next scheduled service, take along your newly purchased Mobil™ oil – and get the service technician to use the ‘Good Oil’ in your engine.
Not only will you save money. By using premium-quality Mobil lubricants, you’ll also have
total peace-of-mind knowing your engine is getting absolute performance, outstanding
protection and maximum longevity!